Marin Employment Team (MET)
Marin City Community Development Corporation (MCCDC) offers an Employment Services Program to support the vocational development of unemployed and underemployed adults. This program is supported by the State of California Department of Rehabilitation (DOR). It helps those recovering from a physical, emotional, or mental challenge to prepare for or re-enter the workforce free of charge. Call our MET employment specialist to support your career development efforts today!
Contact: Blia Xiong, Human Resources Operations Director
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: (415) 339-2837
Who is Eligible?
- Candidates must be unemployed or underemployed.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
- Candidates must be a resident of Marin County or San Francisco County.
- Participants must have an active authorization and referral form on file at MCCDC from DOR.
What Services are provided?
- Job Readiness Training.
- Work Experience.
- Job Search Assistance.
- Employment Services.
- Job Coaching or Retention Services.
Goals and Benefits of the Program
- Provide participants with an Individualized Service Plan (ISP) to achieve long-term job and workforce success.
- Reduce individual barriers to employment; build individual resilience and capacity to achieve economic self-sufficiency.
- Restore and or improve functioning needed to get and retain living wage jobs and careers.
- Support the health and well-being of Marin County and San Francisco County individuals and families.
- Enhance the quality of life, job acquisition and retention rates of program participants.
- Support the integration of individuals and families into viable career pathways.
- Provide culturally appropriate referrals to employers and consumers to overcome barriers to success and improve communications between employers and staff.