Empowerment Clubhouse Menu:
TAKE A TOUR
Come See Us
We offer tours to the public.
Our tours are led by club members and staff Monday through Friday, from 10:30 am – 2 pm.
During the tour, you will:
- Learn about our scientifically proven recovery strategies
- See our members in action
- Get to know our community and our member needs
- Hear remarkable stories...
- And you may join our Clubhouse community for lunch - usually served around 12:30 pm.
Become an Employer
We Would Love To Partner With You.
Learn how to create a Transitional Employment Position for our members.
Transitional Employment Positions
- Are entry-level and part-time positions.
- Fulfill a need in your company.
- Provide our members a bridge back into the workforce.
Benefits to the Employer
- Guaranteed shift coverage – if a member is sick, we cover his/her shift at no cost to you.
- Working with an enthusiastic, well trained, highly motivated employee.
- Reduced costs in benefits, recruitment and training: The member employee is selected, trained, and supported entirely by Clubhouse staff.
- Social investment – by helping our members rejoin society through paid work, you are helping decrease unemployment rates and the number of people in need of government support.
A Transitional Employment job can change a member’s life.
With newfound confidence, a sense of fulfillment and purpose, an evolving skill set, and a little extra financial support, our members go on to pursue their dreams and live meaningful lives.
Volunteering works just like everything else at Empowerment Clubhouse.
Volunteers work side-by-side with members and staff.
For those interested in becoming an Empowerment Clubhouse volunteer, you may:
- Call us at (415) 339-2839.
- Visit us in person at:
441 Drake Avenue, Marin City, CA 94965.
Schedule a meeting with Clubhouse Director, Gregory Katzen.
Current volunteer projects include:
- Cooking and Food Prep
- Facilitating Health Workshops
- Online Application Support
- Database Entry
- Garden Maintenance
- Other Work
We will take the time to get to know you and place you in work that reflects your strengths, talents, and interests. Give back and make the world better for others!