Empowerment Clubhouse Menu:
Goals of Empowerment Clubhouse
- Provide members with meaningful work-ordered day activities and lasting relationships.
- Support the health and well-being of members.
- Provide assistance to families and caregivers.
- Enhance the quality of life of members through supportive services.
- Support recovery by building resilience and capacity to achieve self-sufficiency.
- Provide culturally appropriate referrals to overcome barriers.
- Provide opportunities for members to use their strengths to become both leaders and effective team members.
- Help members achieve their educational and employment goals.
Research Supported Benefits of Clubhouse Membership
- Decreased Use of Emergency Services
- Improved Well-Being
- Reduced Psychiatric Hospitalizations
- Increased Social Support
- Decreased Health Care Costs
- Job Training and Employment Opportunities for Members
- Reduced Unemployment
- Social Home and Hub for Members
- Reduced Isolation
- Harm Reduction and more...
I want to let you know how much our residents are enjoying the Clubhouse! They love to go, feel useful, and thoroughly enjoy the activities. This is a very positive experience for them, and we especially appreciate you providing the transportation. Thanks for giving them this opportunity for a fun, purposeful program.
- Elaine Purcell, Director of St. Michael’s Extended Care Residential Facility, San Rafael, CA
I longed for a program that focused on strengths and recovery. In Empowerment Clubhouse, I found the program I was looking for.
- Sylvia B., Clubhouse Member