From Isolation To Community!
Dear MCCDC and Empowerment Clubhouse community,
We are monitoring the status of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak so we can share vital information with our community and make every effort to maintain the health and safety of our members, clients, and staff. Due to the current “shelter-in-place” order for Marin County, MCCDC and Empowerment Clubhouse will not be offering in-person services until the order is lifted (expected date: April 7).
During this period, we are going to continue to provide off-site services and supports to Empowerment Clubhouse members, including:
1. Regular check-ins with all of our members via phone/text/email.
2. Delivery of meals, groceries, and necessary supplies (as available) to any member who needs them.
3. Regular reach-out calls to provide support and social connection.
4. Support accessing medical interventions when necessary.
5. Updates on best practices for promoting health and well-being during this stressful time.