CoffeeWorks Job Preparation
The Coffee Works Job Club Program is the point of entry for any Marin County resident seeking employment placement and job retention services. Coffee Works provides an inviting and resource-filled environment where job search strategies and job leads are highlighted weekly. Individuals meet together to network, build community with other job seekers, and learn how to get and retain the jobs they desire.
Contact: Kathryn Alday, Employment Specialist
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: (415) 339-2837
JOIN US FOR SOME COFFEE OR TEA AND FIND YOUR NEXT JOB!
WHAT DOES COFFEE WORKS PROVIDE?
- Job Readiness and Computer Skills Training
- Office Skills Training
- Job Retention Assistance
- Referrals for Counseling Services
- Professional Clothing Referrals
- Department of Rehabilitation (DOR) Referrals (including support for Youth and Adults with Rehabilitation needs)
- Connection to Volunteer Opportunities
- Assistance with Job Retention
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
- Create a customized Individual Job Search Plan (IJSP)
- Career Assessment
- Complete your resume and learn to modify it for every opportunity
- Learn how to write effective cover letters
- Learn how to apply on-line for opportunities
- Participate in Career Exploration and Presentations
- Learn Job Search and Placement techniques
- Interview practice and preparation
- Get a support team to help you stay motivated!
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Attend Coffee Works Job Club Program regularly on:
Mondays 10:00am to 12:00pm
Wednesdays 12:00pm to 2:00pm.
*Our Coffee Works Job Club Program is FREE!